Thu, Dec 22|
First Congregational Church of Christ
Winter Solstice & New Moon Goddess Circle
Celebrate this powerful point of the year, welcoming in the light, honoring the year, and opening your heart to the love of the season.
Time & Location
Dec 22, 2022, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
First Congregational Church of Christ, 710 Auburn Ravine Rd, Auburn, CA 95603, USA
About the event
New Moon Goddess Circle is about connecting as a community of women around the cycles of the moon to honor nature, and our bodies, tune into our hearts, and set our vision for the month. This month is extra special, as it coincides with the Winter Solstice - the longest night of the year. It is a time of celebrating the return of the light that ensues. And honors the time in the darkness, exploring within.
We are holding this circle at the community hall of First Congregational Church, Auburn. We will have chairs for those who prefer not to sit on the ground, but ask that you bring a sitting cushion if you will be sitting on the ground, as the space does not provide them.
Our time together includes:
- Grounding and welcoming each other in circle.
- Meditation and breathwork on the sacred Heart-Womb of creation within and without.
- We'll be walking the Solstice Spiral, more about this ritual here if you're new to it:
- We will close with a guided visualization and song.
- sitting cushion
- altar offering (you can take it back home after)
- journal and pen
Please RSVP so we can prepare for you.
Suggested donation is $20. You can pay cash or Venmo.